Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, June 28, 2013

Time to recharge your batteries???





Wow, this month has been a whirlwind of activity at our house....

Went from a 4 person family to a 3 person family structure.... and got to spend some wonderful time with a lot of family that came for the wedding...

Got to visit Amish country with my Mom and Grandparents....

We have been going strong for so many months that we decided to take a little break and recharge our batteries.... 

Nothing says recharge your batteries, than spending time with special people....

When you are down, or tired of spirit, the best way to make your life better, is to spend time with the Lord, and with friends that point you back to the Lord...

When ever I am weary, there are certain people that I love to turn to, to help me refocus and turn my path back to where God wants me....

I find such encouragement from Godly Friends.... I am so blessed to have some pretty amazing people in my life that I can turn to, to help me to see God working in my life.

Friends are the evidence of Gods blessings in our lives....  

There are some people that just make you want to be a better person, make you want to stand up straighter, or be more focused, or to eagerly want to do better things with your life....

Friends should always make you feel better about your self....

God Has blessed me so much with so many wonderful people in my life, young, old, and in between.... 

This life that God has granted me has been one great adventure,  from the wonderful times growing up in the most beautiful place on earth, to traveling around the rest of the united states, trying to find a place just as beautiful, God has handed me one adventure after another, and he has also sent people to share the journey..... Wonderful, Awesome, Beautiful People to share the adventure with me..... and they continually help me to be a better person, and make my life a better place.

Life can get  very hard some times, it can get discouraging, lonely, sad, and troublesome at times..... 

That is when you go straight to the Bible to search out your best friend.... The maker of Heaven and Earth, the Lover of your soul..... He knows exactly what you are going through, and it is not a surprise to him...... He knows you and what is coming up in your future, and your past, and how it will all turn out.... and He is patiently waiting to help you draw closer to him,...... He wants to help, to encourage, to lift, to support, to love you and show you a peace that it absolutely amazing....

When you are weary, go to the Maker of the Heavens and the Earth.... 

If he can create the whole world, he can bring you a little encouragement..... 

He has all the answers.... and he is waiting to share his love, mercy, grace, and friendship with you.... all you have to do is take the time to be quiet and listen to the sweet small voice..... Draw near and find the peace and Love that you are needing....and seeking..... 

He is waiting to give you more than you can imagine, beginning with Love.......




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger