Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Getting Ready For Baking





Went shopping today for all the ingredients for my desserts for the sweet hearts dinner at church this weekend.  I'm going to make the Banana Split Icebox Cake and Spicy Chocolate Cake I posted here on my blog.  I am hoping they are both a great success.

I also got to buy my extra cake pan that I have been wanting. Now I can make the Spicy Chocolate Cake that I have been wanting to make, and it will be so much easier, since it is a three layer cake and I had only two pans.  I am a happy camper.  I make three layer cakes all the time, and now it will be a much less labor intensive process.

Last year I made a three layer cake, two layers of Red Velvet and a middle layer of Dark Chocolate Fudgy Brownie with Chocolate Frosting..... it was a big hit, and was beautiful when it was cut into.  

I'll post some pictures of the cakes when I get them done, I'm sure they'll look great!

The dinner will be fun, and I know that it will be a wonderfully beautiful evening
 spent with my Sweet Heart....




~ Brat~







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger