Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, January 17, 2014

Start Your Day Off Right



Every day it is important to start the day off right....  
I Find if I don't start the day off with prayer, then I end up having 
issues all day long, that would not have been there if I had 
stopped and asked God to walk with me for the day....






 This picture came from Facebook..... It just seems like something that is 
a great idea to do.... and the Rooster is darn right adorable... 
he can pour me some coffee any day of the week...

Something I am working on this year is reading through the bible, not in a year like most people do it, it is actually taking me 2 years to read through...

 I am reading the Chronological bible, and I really love it.  There is a lot of extra stuff about the history/culture, maps, and historical/archaeological information. The neat thing about it, is that you get to read all the parts of the bible in the order that they happened, or they believe they happened, so you get to read it all in context.

There is no better way to start the day, than with the Lord by your side...



I hope you have a Blessed day...

~Brat~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger