Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Fun, Fellowship, Friends and Food



Had a wonderful day today.... 

Got to spend the day celebrating a young man that achieved his Eagle Scout award and recognition.... And while there I got to spend time with some friends that I have missed very much.

The day just continued to get better....

And the best part was dinner at one of my favorite places, eating something Yummy....  

Yes, you guessed it.....






We went and celebrated my son-in-laws birthday by eating one of these wonderful sandwiches.... I think there were about 25 people that showed up to share dinner with us... what a great time with great food and great friends...

I  was going to take a new picture of my sandwich from tonight, but when they put it in front of me and I smelled that deliciousness... I just started eating, and talking, and just forgot to take a picture.... it looked the exact same though..... that just happens with friends sharing great food with you...

Sorry mom.... but it was  delicious...

What a wonderful day spent with friends.... I really feel blessed...

Tomorrow is church, and then time spent with more friends.... What a wonderful weekend filled with special people.... 

And then some Football..... we have a Broncos and a 49er fan in our midst, so it will be a lively day rooting for their teams...

Thank you God for putting so many wonderful people in my life to share my journey...

I am truly blessed...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger