Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Love my Grandpa and Grandma

I love my Grandpa.... He is such a great example to me and my family... He loves my Grandmother with his whole heart.  He will talk to you for hours about his life, and the people he has known in his lifetime, which have been a lot of pretty famous people.  He will tell you about his job at JPL working with the unmaned space shuttles, and other really neat things for NASA.  He has so many wonderful tales to tell, and I could and do sit and listen for hours and gather so much wisdom from his tales... I am so blessed to have him in my life...

He recently had a birthday and my cousin put these pictures up of him when he was younger... Such a handsome man... and my Grandma is pretty darn adorable too....







And here he is with my beautiful daughter this past summer at her wedding doing the Jitterbug... He taught the girls to dance when they were little, 
and they love to dance with him any chance they get... 



An Amazing Man....







Still dancing after all these years......




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger