Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Our Nutcracker Experience With The Russian Ballet


Our Trip to Cleveland to see the Russian Ballet preforming
the Nutcracker

It was amazing.... 




We have been going to see the Nutcracker Ballet since the girls were tiny... 
it is a wonderful experience to get to see it, especially at Christmas time.







 The children that performed were so darling, they really were so adorable, and did such a wonderful job,











The Scene sets were very simple, but the actual performance of the ballet was the best we have ever seen.  There were so many people there that were Russian, that the conversations around us were all in Russian, it really added to the amazing experience of seeing the Russian Ballet. 

Wish my Mommy was able to go with us.. She is the one that started the tradition when I was a small child in Alaska.   I have seen it so many times, I really have no idea how many times I have seen it, and each time it seems different because of the interpretation of the director of the performance.

It is a tradition that I hope my girls continue with their children some day...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger