Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, July 8, 2013

Blog comment problems...



Hopefully some time this month, I will be able to figure out how and why I can't get comments to this post...

I would really like to be able to hear from those who read the blog, but for some strange reason, the function to post comments to this blog does not work.

I am trying to figure out why, and will hopefully do so soon..

Have patience while I figure it out, and thanks for reading the blog...

I do care about those of you that take the time to read me, and I hope to clear up this problem soon..

Thanks again, for sharing my blog with me...

Have a Blessed Day...

~Brat~

1 comments:

Abbi Hart said...

Can you see this? I switched the comment settings and it looks like it's working....

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger