Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thoughts on Hosea Day 3






I am reminded today in my study of Hosea
 that we are and were chosen by God...

He wants a relationship with us, and patiently sits there waiting for us to stop the craziness our lives and turn to Him with our thoughts, desires, wishes, hopes, dreams, needs, fears, inadequacies, problems, and prayers.

He knows we will fail Him each and every, and like a loving parent he will sit there and wait for us to learn our lesson...
Waiting for us to turn our hearts and minds towards him in devotion and need of rescue, or encouragement.

I am also reminded that I have to let God work in me.

I need to stop tryin to do it all in my power, but to give control to God to work through me to His glory, and not to satisfy my sinful earthly nature. It is something I have to keep reminding my self of daily...
It doesn't come easy.... 
but most things that are worthy, take hard 
work, and time and effort.



"When I am alone..... Give me Jesus....
 You can have all this world....... give me Jesus"



I hope you take some time today to work on 
your relationship with God..... 
He loves you.....
He misses you....
He's waiting for you....




Have a Blessed Day...

~ Brat~





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger