Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Is there a limit to Love?





The Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay
Love isn't love until you give it away.....
~~~~


I find my self thinking lately about love....

It makes since with all the weddings, and relationships blooming all around me, but that happens when you are surrounded by young people in their 20's...

It makes me think back on my life, and all the loves that went in and out of my life...

I wasn't one of those people that waited to find the perfect man and get married, I went out and wanted to save the needy, and conquer the unconquerable, and search high and low for the love I was missing in my heart...

I went searching for Mr. Right, well I found Mr. right now..... and there were some that I thought might be the right one... and for one reason or another, mostly having to deal with Love and Commitment issues, each of them eventually walked out of my life and into someone else's life...

I think back on my parents life, and the Love they had for each other..... I never doubted the love between them, they had a special relationship, and it was comforting to know that my mom and dad loved each other fully... I'm not saying that life was always rosy, they had their ups and downs, but I always knew that they really loved each other, and always would.... And I know my mom still loves my father to this day, even though he is not with us anymore....

Love is something that you don't run out of.... you get more, the more you give away.
If you spend your life holding all that love and those feelings inside, you just end up with less in the end.  Less people that could have meant more to you, less friends, less memories, less times of happiness, less fulfillment.  The more you share your heart with those around you, the more love there is available to give and receive.  There isn't a limit on how much love you get, but there is a down side to keeping it all to your self,  that is loneliness, doubt, frustration, isolation, missed chances... less people that really love you and let you love them...

Try to think of all the blessings you get from the people in your life that you truly love with all your heart....  What would your life be like if you let others in, and shared some of your self with them too....what if you let your self feel more than polite kindness, and actually decided to really care for those people in your life, and share some true pure love with them?  

Ultimately Christ is Love... so if you are sharing Christ with others then you are sharing Love.... and sharing love with others is sharing Christ, and sharing Christ's Love is the best thing you can do... 

Love One another..... God commands it of us.....  

When was the last time you stepped outside of your self, and your world and shared a part of your self with someone that needed a little bit of kindness, or a loving deed....  

Try sharing a little bit of your self, and showing Love and Kindness with someone outside your comfort zone.... or better yet, maybe even share your Love with a loved one you have neglected.  

You never know when it might be too late to say "I love You".  Never have regrets when it comes to Love..... 







Me and the Love of my life








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger