Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, July 8, 2013

Determined to make this recipe this week....

For the past 3 weeks I have been wanting to make this recipe for Chicken Chili Rellano Casserole... and it has proved impossible to make it for one reason or another.... But I will make it this week, if I am the only one eating it... It just looks so yummy, I can't wait any longer to make it..


20130130-190826.jpg

I bought all the ingredients weeks ago, and I am so excited to make it....

I am going to make my Grandma Sally's Spanish rice to go with it, and maybe even 
make some homemade tortillas to go with it...

Doesn't it look amazing???

I'll let you all know how it goes when I make it... 
I have complete faith that it will be absolutely amazing... 
you can't go wrong with chicken, green chilies and cheese!

Hmmm...... 
Maybe I will make my favorite home made salsa recipe too... 
Great way to start a wonderful Mexican dinner, by eating some fresh made salsa and chips.... 
(the recipe for this is one of my blog posts.)

Well, family... will you all be available to eat with me this week.... 
I know our schedules are crazy, but I am willing to make this great meal... 
can we all be in the same place at the same time this week???



~Brat~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger