Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Reading of my Blog across the globe...



It always amazes me to read the activity on my blog dashboard.

As Bloggers, we get to see how many times people read the blog, and from what countries it is being visited from. It is fun to check up on the blog and see from what countries my blog is being read.

Some days, it is only the USA, and Russia that are checking in with my blog, and on other days, there are many more countries that have checked in with my latest posting....

It is fun to see where my words are being sent to on the planet....

So far this week these countries have checked in:  USA, Russia, Netherlands, Serbia, Canada, Australia, Egypt, Finland, Germany, Qatar, Italy....

I have very dear friends in several of these countries, but some of the others I have only an understanding of where the country is located...

It is kind of exciting to know that you can reach so very far away with a simple click of a button on my computer or my Kindle, and touch someone on the other side of the world....

I wonder what is happening in their lives, and if they have found a bit of something to make their lives a little bit better...

I thank God for each and every one of you and pray that you find a bit of peace and comfort from my blog....  if you look close enough at my blog, I hope you will see that my faith in Christ is very important to me. 

I look forward to seeing where my blog with reach next..... And hope that I will eventually reach all over the globe, and with doing that, share my faith, my recipes, my thoughts,  with as many as possible...

Have a blessed Day...

~Brat~





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger