Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Chai Banana bread




This is a picture of me and my oldest on a visit to
One of our favorite coffee and tea shops.
I usually get my loose leaf Chai Tea from them each year
Around this time of year in preparation for fall.




I was writing a blog post on my favorite food blogs today,  
And I stumbled on this recipe...

It sounds amazing, and no matter how we try to plan,  we always have
 ripe bananas that need to be baked or cooked or used in 
smoothies, sitting in our kitchen.

I will have to get cardamom before I can make it, but as soon as I do
I will be baking up a loaf of this wonderful sounding bread.

I love Chai flavored tea, so I'm sure I will love this recipe.




Link to recipe


The fall season is almost here....

Baking will begin, and pots of tea will be warming and ready to savor....
Hmmm, which teacup to choose to start the season off right???


Enjoy

~ Brat~






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger