Pages

Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, September 1, 2014

Thoughts From My Devotions





In reading Hosea 1-4, these things spoke to me



1. God never said the right thing or way would be easy...


2. God gave his son up to death, even while we were no good to him (we were and still are sinners), because he loves us.


3. Acting with force is not acting in the way of the Lord, God is Love and
 force is not love.


4.  I cherish idols, in all areas of my life...... yet God Cherishes me....


5.  I need to "Let" God work in me....


6.  I am an ungrateful bride of Christ.....



Some thought provoking things I'm working on processing...

Hosea is a book that really makes you think about where you stand with God and your relationship with Him...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger